We look forward to your participation in IFPA! If your company was a member of PMA and/or United Fresh Produce Association, your company’s primary contact will soon receive a commitment form in the mail. If you are a member primary contact, you may also renew your membership commitment online.
Companies who are not members of either PMA or United Fresh can complete an IFPA new membership application online or download a PDF membership application on this page.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to our Member Services team by email or talk to someone now at +1 (302) 738-7100.
The International Fresh Produce Association (IFPA) is the largest and most diverse international association serving the entire fresh produce and floral supply chain, and the first to seamlessly integrate world-facing advocacy and industry-facing support.
Together with our member companies, IFPA leads and makes things happen for our members and industry on both the national and global stages, creating beneficial changes through action. By joining IFPA, you’ll be part of a large, diverse network of leading fresh produce and floral companies committed to driving the industry forward.
Companies like yours will benefit from the experience of the IFPA member network through education, sharing insights and expertise, sparking dialogues, and creating solutions. IFPA works with our members to keep a pulse on important trends, solutions, and emerging issues from across the world, to guide us all in moving forward. IFPA is here to support you, clear the path ahead, and make good things happen with your prosperity in mind.
If you believe, as we do, that fresh produce and floral are key to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems, then join the International Fresh Produce Association and help bring the industry together to create a vibrant future for all.
What you can expect as a member:
- Access to experts who can provide you with consultation services on consumer trends, sales and marketing, food safety, nutrition, government affairs, global trade and more
- Members-only access to the soon-to-be-launched IFPA website, featuring the IFPA Membership Directory, latest research on retail and sales trends across global markets, the food safety resource center, science and technology, advocacy and regulatory information and more
- Preferred registration rates on high-caliber education and networking opportunities where you can learn side-by-side with your customers and partners, including the The Global Produce & Floral Expo, as well as executive development and leadership courses
- Opportunities to serve as a volunteer leader for industry-specific market segment councils, or for expert and country councils and committees that focus on each aspect of the fresh produce and floral supply chains
- A robust publications and research library, including marketing and consumer trends, food safety guidelines, operations, sustainability and supply chain logistics resources and more
Current members of United Fresh and/or PMA will be receiving information about their membership commitments by mail in the coming days. If you are not currently a member of either association and would like to learn more, please complete the form below, and our membership team will follow up with you shortly.
If you are not currently a member of either association and would like to learn more, please complete the form below, and our membership team will follow up with you shortly.